New for 2019, Nightforce has brought a Second Focal Plane option to their line-up of 7-35x ATACR Riflescopes. The second focal plane option paired with Nighforce’s MOAR-T or MIL-C reticles allow the user to take full advantage of the ATACR line’s highest magnification range. The scope uses Extra-low Dispersion glass for superior clarity and brightness under all lighting conditions. The scope features Nightforces ZeroStop technology so you can always get to your original zero quickly and easily.
The ATACR 7-35×56 MIL-C second focal plane riflescope continues to reinforce Nightforce’s commitment to building quality and innovative riflescopes for all shooters.
Features of the Nightforce 7-35×56 MIL-C Riflescope
- Legendary optical performance via an ED glass package
- Side-focus parallax control from 10 meters to infinity
- 100 MOA/29 Milradian of elevation travel
- 60 MOA/17 Milradian of windage travel
- Included Power Throw Lever (PTL) and Flip-Caps
- ZeroStop turret back-to-zero functionality
- Item ConditionNew
- Scope Weight:39.3 oz.
- Scope Length:16″
- Magnification Range:7-35x
- Scope Objective Diameter:56mm
- Scope Tube Size / Mount:34mm
- Turret Adjustment (Click Value):.1 Mrad per Click
Elevation: 29 Mrad Total
Windage: 17 Mrad Total
- Elevation Turret Details:ZeroStop
- Windage Turret Details:Capped
- Parallax Adjustment:11 yd – ∞
- Reticle Position:Second Focal Plane
- Reticle Details:MIL-C
- Field of View:7x: 97.0 ft
35x: 3.44 ft
- Exit Pupil:6 -1.6 mm
- Eye Relief:3.5″
- Illuminated Reticle:Yes DigIllum
- Scope Finish:Black
- Scope Turret Rotation:Counter Clockwise (CCW)
- Product TypeRiflescopes
There are no reviews yet.