This Nightforce Competition 15-55×52 riflescope with a DDR-2 reticle features Zerostop and a parallax adjustment of 25 meters to infinity.
Inspired by the NXS, Nightforce’s Competition line of riflescopes defines rugged, reliable, and repeatable. Built with the mission critical features which includes ZeroStop and a choice of illuminated MOA or Mil based ranging reticles. Competition riflescopes will deliver precision shooting even in the harshest of conditions due to its strong housing materials. The Fully multi-coated ED glass results in superb light transmission, brilliant images, and exceptional color contrast.
Nightforce Competition riflescopes come in a wide range of magnifications, with models ranging from the compact 4-16x to the powerful 5-25x. With the wide range of scopes available, almost any shooter will find a scope that fits their needs, even the most demanding ones. The four most sophisticated reticles from Nightforce are offered in the Competition line, leaving nothing to chance for shooters no matter what the situation holds. The Competition from Nightforce is the ideal choice for serious long range shooters looking to push the limits of precision and possibility.
Features of the Nightforce Competition include:
- Lightweight Build
- High-speed ZeroStop adjustments to return to absolute zero
- Vertical indicators in 0.5, 1, 2, and 2.5 MOA increments
- FCR-1 reticle boasts .016 MOA lines with 1 MOA increments
- Item ConditionLike New Demo
- Scope Weight:27.87 oz.
- Scope Length:16.2″
- Magnification Range:15-55x
- Scope Objective Diameter:52mm
- Scope Tube Size / Mount:30mm
- Turret Adjustment (Click Value):.125 MOA
- Parallax Adjustment:25 yards – infinity
- Reticle Position:Second Focal Plane
- Reticle Details:DDR-2™ Reticle
- Field of View:6.91′ – 1.83′ @ 100 yds.
- Exit Pupil:3.54 – .93 mm
- Eye Relief:3.15″
- Illuminated Reticle:No
- Scope Finish:matte black
- Scope Turret Rotation:Counter Clockwise (CCW)
- Product TypeRiflescopes