Redefining long range, this Nightforce Enhanced ATACR 5-25×56 scope with MOAR-T reticle features DigIllum, Hi-Speed adjustments with ZeroStop, capped windage adjustment, parallax adjustment, enhanced engraved eyepiece, integrated Power Throw Lever, XtremeSpeed thread, fully multi-coated ER glass for 90% transmission, wide field of view, Tenebraex flip covers, and a rugged construction.
Inspired by the NXS, the ATACR family of riflescopes defines Rugged, Reliable, and Repeatable. Overbuilt with mission critical features standard which includes ZeroStop and a choice of illuminated MOA or Mil based ranging reticles. ATACR scopes are built with only the best materials available to deliver benchrest precision even under the harshest conditions.
They come equipped with multi-coated ED glass that results in superb light transmission, brilliant images, and exceptional color contrast. . With the varying magnification ranges, the ATACR line of scopes can cover almost any situation a shooter may have. Featuring sophisticated reticles, the ATACR leaves nothing to chance. The ATACR from Nightforce redefines the “long” in long range, leaving the possibilities endless.
Nightforce is already known for ruggedness and reliability in their riflescope lines, and the ATACR is no exception; building from his foundation, the scope has many features, including:
- Parallax adjustment – 45 yards – infinity
- Integrated Throw Lever
- Xtreme Speed Thread
- Hi-Speed ZeroStop
- DigIllum reticle illumination
- Item ConditionNew
- Scope Weight:39oz
- Scope Length:14.3″
- Magnification Range:5-25x
- Scope Objective Diameter:56mm
- Scope Tube Size / Mount:34mm
- Turret Adjustment (Click Value):.25 MOA
- Parallax Adjustment:45 yards – infinity
- Reticle Position:Second Focal Plane
- Reticle Details:Illuminated MOAR™-T Reticle
- Field of View:17.96-4.92ft @ 100 yards
- Exit Pupil:10.52 – 2.28 mm
- Eye Relief:90mm
- Illuminated Reticle:DigIllum
- Scope Finish:black
- Scope Turret Rotation:Counter Clockwise (CCW)
- Product TypeRiflescopes
There are no reviews yet.