When shooting at extreme ranges, many shooters find their riflescope lacks the necessary elevation travel. The Nightforce Wedge Prism is offered in 2 variants, 50 MOA or 100 MOA, that install forward of the riflescope to increase the effective elevation travel. The Wedge Prism optically shifts the incoming image to the riflescope by a precise elevation value, which directly adds to the available elevation travel within the riflescope.
- 50 MOA/14.5 MRAD or 100 MOA/29.1 MRAD elevation shift variants available for extreme long-range use
- Quick Detach MIL-STD 1913 attachment ensures consistent elevation shift when installed in the field
- Compatible with all brands of riflescopes
- Exact elevation shift measured for each unit and engraved for reference in the field
- Optical Shift: 29.1 MRAD*
- Length (excluding cover): 1.8″
- Width: 2.7″
- Height: 3.3″
- Glass Centerline: 1.5″
- Weight: 9.2 oz
- Mounting System: MIL-STD 1913 (1.5″ / 3 slots)
*Nominal value. The actual shift varies slightly and is measured and engraved on each unit.
- Item ConditionNew
- Product TypeScope Accessories
There are no reviews yet.